|Arduino Setup||This is to program the Arduino Mega board. Arduino programs are written in the C++ programming language and are called sketches. Sketches are developed in the Arduino integrated development environment (IDE). Sketch files are saved with the file extension .ino.|
- Download the Arduino development environment. We used version 1.01 for development.
- Connect the Mega board via the USB cable.
- Install the USB drivers so that your computer recognizes the Arduino boards.
- Select the Mega 2560 from the Tools/Board menu.
- You should now be able to upload any of the Arduino programs for ROFI to the Mega board.