Windows 7 and newer
Desktop / laptop computer
Windows Binary (source soon):
Allows new action sequences and servo calibrations to be created for ROFI. The application controls the robot via a USB cable from the Arduino Mega to a laptop or desktop computer. The folder containing the application also has 3 actions (walk, static walk, and turn right) so you can get the robot moving once it is calibrated.
User Interface :
- Requires that the Computer Remote Control application is loaded on the Arduino Mega board.
- Requires that the Arduino Mega board is connected via USB cable to the Archos 28.
Installation (not necessary for just running the application) :
- Setup the Desktop development environment on your computer.
- Download the source folder for this application.
- Open Visual Studio on your computer.
- Open the work space for the application.
- Build the application (F5).
Version 2.1 (1-1-2013)
- Beta release ... documentation to follow.